Round robin meeting link

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to streamline the process for booking demos with our sales team. What we are looking to do is:

1) Visitor fills out request demo form

2) They are shown a shared calendar set to round-robin

This is easy enough as we just embed the calendar on the page the form re-directs to but the problem is that the shared calendar asks for their email address so the flow goes: Form (where we ask for email) -> Another form that asks for email.

Any one have suggestions on how to pass the email over so that the shared calendar shows immediately?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @dtysick,

While there is no out of the box solution available for this yet, this idea requests this functionality. I would recommend upvoting the idea and keeping an eye on that thread for all updates! Smiley Happy 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Hey there - There is no way to do this in Hubspot. I've struggled with this for as long as we've been with Hubspot and finally moved on to Calendly+Zapier to handle this.

My workaround is Gravity Forms -> Embedded Calendly (info carried through via URL) ->

Zapier (to update custom date fields and other fields).

The other reason Zapier/Calendly is valuable here is that I can pull any part of the meeting out of the event and use it in custom fields. For example, you cannot use the meeting date within a Hubspot meeting in a custom property. With this workaround, you can.

You will see more bookings off this process just based on less friction.