Sales Hub Tools

Niels
メンバー

Rookie question about custom properties

解決

Hi there

I'm a bit confused about the purpose of custom properties. I have set one up and would like to use that as a filter to email prospects when a related topic appears in our blog. Is that possible on the free CRM/marketing suite? If not, is there a function similar to that (the equivalent to tagging on other CRMs) on Hubspot?

Many thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Niel .  You can use a custom property to filter views of contacts/companies/deals in the CRM, find out more here.  With the free product though, you won't be able to use a filter for an email blast, because the free tool is not designed to send multiple emails at once. 

Most people use custom properties to add more enriched information to contacts. You can later use them to build views for specific tasks related to your workflow. 

HubSpot has yet to build a tagging system within the product. Most people will rely on custom properties in lieu of tags. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Niel .  You can use a custom property to filter views of contacts/companies/deals in the CRM, find out more here.  With the free product though, you won't be able to use a filter for an email blast, because the free tool is not designed to send multiple emails at once. 

Most people use custom properties to add more enriched information to contacts. You can later use them to build views for specific tasks related to your workflow. 

HubSpot has yet to build a tagging system within the product. Most people will rely on custom properties in lieu of tags. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
Niels
メンバー

解決

thanks very much, Ed!