Sales Hub Tools

KLallemont
Contributor

Resources for users

SOLVE

Any suggestions on storing the resources I have to help Hubspot users? Right now I have them all on our server, but are users have to dig around to find the resources they want. I would like them all to be available within Hubspot itself so they don't have to even leave the site to look. I wanted to add them to the sales documents but then there was a concern they would accidentally get sent out to contacts.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Resources for users

SOLVE

Hi @KLallemont,

In HubSpot, there is a knowledge base feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/create-and-customize-knowledge-base-articles

This would require a Service Hub Professional subscription. It could be set to private, allowing you to store enablement resources directly in HubSpot. It's not built for that, it was designed to offer a knowledge base to your customers, but of course you could also use this internally.

If that's not an option, there are a variety of knowledge sharing approaches and tools, such as Notion, Coda, Confluence, Sharepoint etc. These tools typically allow you to create sitemaps and wiki-like structures, which offer a better way of browsing resource than potentially just placing them in a cloud folder.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Resources for users

SOLVE

Hi @KLallemont,

In HubSpot, there is a knowledge base feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/create-and-customize-knowledge-base-articles

This would require a Service Hub Professional subscription. It could be set to private, allowing you to store enablement resources directly in HubSpot. It's not built for that, it was designed to offer a knowledge base to your customers, but of course you could also use this internally.

If that's not an option, there are a variety of knowledge sharing approaches and tools, such as Notion, Coda, Confluence, Sharepoint etc. These tools typically allow you to create sitemaps and wiki-like structures, which offer a better way of browsing resource than potentially just placing them in a cloud folder.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes