Sales Hub Tools

JHyde

Rescheduling a meeting causes it to duplicate when "Auto-submit form" setting is enabled

I have found a frustrating problem for both contacts and staff with meetings and rescheduling.

When a client reschedules a meeting if the setting to "auto-submit form when all fields are pre-populated" is turned OFF this will result in the existing meeting changing date & time which is great!

However, when a client reschedules a meeting and the setting "auto-submit form when all fields are pre-populated" is turned ON this will result in the existing meeting changing staying as is and creating a second meeting at the new time essentially duplicating the meetings for the client and staff.

This is extremely frustrating and a poor CX as we want our clients data to auto-submit but this results in duplicated meetings upon rescheduling. 

This is what I have identified as the cause of the issue.

Hopefully, this is a bug and not intended to be the plan going forward.

1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rescheduling a meeting causes it to duplicate when "Auto-submit form" setting is enabled

Hi @JHyde,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

I would like to apologize for the frustrations this has caused. 

I'm sure that you've already seen this help article and this thread regarding the rescheduling experience, however, I wanted to share them here in case they're helpful and for anyone else who finds this thread.

I can see that you currently have a ticket open with our Technical Support team.

As troubleshooting meeting specific issues does involve personal data, we do recommend that for this specific incident you continue partnering with Support to ensure that everything stays private.

I understand that you're asking if other customers have experienced this as well. This is a very active community with a lot of folks engaged so if anyone does have the expertise they are welcome to chime in. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !