Sales Hub Tools

LTraikoff
Participant

Required Fields for Quote

SOLVE

It would be really great if HubSpot had options where we can require fields to be filled in prior to sending a quote to a customer. 

Example: 

To send a quote, you must have the following:

- Attached Company

- Attached Deal

- Custom fields of our choosing filled in

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LTraikoff,

Valid request – I'd recommend sharing it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Submissions there are monitored by the product team and evaluated based on popularity. (If you share the link of the idea back here, I'd upvote it, too.)

As a potential workaround, you could look into the the quote approval feature. It looks like you're on an Enterprise license and you could have access to this: "Enable the quotes approval setting to require a user's approval before sharing the quote with your prospects."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CGeorge7
Participant

SOLVE

Up vote!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LTraikoff,

Valid request – I'd recommend sharing it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Submissions there are monitored by the product team and evaluated based on popularity. (If you share the link of the idea back here, I'd upvote it, too.)

As a potential workaround, you could look into the the quote approval feature. It looks like you're on an Enterprise license and you could have access to this: "Enable the quotes approval setting to require a user's approval before sharing the quote with your prospects."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.