Sales Hub Tools

danny2327
Colaborador

Request: Would like a way to have a default user in round robin meeting

There are 2 of us in a round robin meeting group, and I need to be the one chosen each time if I am available, and only go to the other user as a backup, ie busy/before I start for the day.  It looks like currently it's selected at random.  Using contact owner is not reliable for this purpose.  

• If multiple users on the meetings link are available during the selected time and the If contact is owned, show owner's calendar option is not selected, then a user will be selected for the meeting at random.
2 Respuestas 2
danny2327
Colaborador

Meant to say either a default user, or an ordered list of users.  Ideally even a combo, ie if person A is available, meet with them, then try person B, otherwise anyone else on the list. 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @danny2327 

Thank you for reaching out

You're correct that this is expected behaviour at this stage with the Round Robin Meeting tool - however I want to tag some of our experts to see if they encountered this question before and if they have a workaround - @MatthewShepherd @ConnorSlivensky @Dan1 @Daniel_Bleich any workaround to share with @danny2327 on this? 

Thank you

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta