Sales Hub Tools

squigglebit
Contributor

Reporting on rescheduled calls

I'd like to be able to report on what calls were rescheduled. Currently prospects can book a call with a rep, whilst we can report on sat and not sat meetings it would be useful to report on which weren't sat but then rescheduled.

im not sure if we need to create a custom property since date of last meeting doesn't provide us with a way to monitor this. 

Any insight into those who are successfully reporting on calls would be greatly appreciated Oates.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @squigglebit 

You can create a custom property for example named "Call Rescheduled" with Yes/No dropdown.  If they select No then additional information (Why this call is rescheduled?) needs to be inputted by sales rep, put it in the left side-view so it's easy for sales rep to find it. Then you can build a workflow that will daily remind your sales reps to updated it for the prospects. 

Based on that you can build a report total amount of calls scheduled vs. rescheduled, reasons etc. 

Cheers!

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

squigglebit
Contributor

Calls are booked using the meetings tool though, so if we have a manual input we have no way of knowing it’s a rescheduled call without manually inputting this data since the last meeting booked field will be over written by the newest date?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @squigglebit,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to invite some experts to our conversation to get their thoughts.

Hi @danmoyle@GRajput@Edyta7510@Sam62 - Do you have any advice for @squigglebit on creating a report for rescheduled calls?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
YLevenstein

This is relevant for me as well. Had a stakeholder ask about this for tracking purposes.