Sales Hub Tools

vc16
Participant

Report on previous owner

SOLVE

Would be great if you could report on the previous owner of a record (salesforce allows you to do this)

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Report on previous owner

SOLVE

Hi @vc16,

Out of the box, this is not possible. With Operations Hub Professional, you could populate your own custom "Previous record owner" field, looking up the previous value and storing it in another property.

Alternatively, you can always access this information through the property history of a record or even all records (via export), see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/view-property-history

Reports only look at the current value in a field. I can how this would be useful and you could submit a request to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HStepan
Participant

Report on previous owner

SOLVE

karstenkoehler If I created my own custom "Previous record owner" field. How do I look up the previous deal owner value and store it in another property using a workflow? Or would this have to be a manual thing?

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Report on previous owner

SOLVE

Hi @vc16,

Out of the box, this is not possible. With Operations Hub Professional, you could populate your own custom "Previous record owner" field, looking up the previous value and storing it in another property.

Alternatively, you can always access this information through the property history of a record or even all records (via export), see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/view-property-history

Reports only look at the current value in a field. I can how this would be useful and you could submit a request to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.