Sales Hub Tools

ChintanMehta
Participant

Repeating unassigned email notifications in Inbox

SOLVE

Hi, 

Since 4:34am (IST) noticed that our hubspot shared inbox was getting flooded with continuous notification for "New unassigned email conversation" from "noreply@hubspot.com". There is no message in the body. There is one email almost every second. Some of these notification emails are getting caught in the filtered folder and many others are coming through. I don't know what is causing these notification emails and hot to stop them. I even tried turning off my account preferences for sending notifications via email, but I still continue to get emails about the same "unassigned email conversation" in my profile email account as well.

Also at the same time 4:34am (IST) a contact was created with "noreply@hubspot.com" email. I think this seems to be related or a side-effect.

Can anyone help me determine why I am getting continuous unassigned email notifications? Any and all help will be appreciated. 

Thanks

Chintan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @ChintanMehta @LVRachel 

We did experience a temporary issue causing noreply@hubspot.com emails not to be filtered from the Conversations Inbox. This has since been resolved, so you should not see future emails from noreply@hubspot.com in your Conversations Inbox. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this and I'll be more than happy to help.

Best,
Ana

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
adimarino
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @ChintanMehta @LVRachel 

We did experience a temporary issue causing noreply@hubspot.com emails not to be filtered from the Conversations Inbox. This has since been resolved, so you should not see future emails from noreply@hubspot.com in your Conversations Inbox. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this and I'll be more than happy to help.

Best,
Ana

0 Upvotes
ChintanMehta
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Since 4:34am (IST) on 13-Jul noticed that our hubspot shared inbox was getting flooded with continuous notification for "New unassigned email conversation" from "noreply@hubspot.com". There is no message in the body. There is one email almost every second. Some of these notification emails are getting caught in the filtered folder and many others are coming through. I don't know what is causing these notification emails and hot to stop them. I even tried turning off my account preferences for sending notifications via email, but I still continue to get emails about the same "unassigned email conversation" in my profile email account as well.

Also at the same time 4:34am (IST) a contact was created with "noreply@hubspot.com" email. I think this seems to be related or a side-effect.

Some stats:

13-Jul 9am (IST) I had 27759 emails in the shared inbox

13-Jul 3pm (IST) there were 61365 emails in the shared inbox.

14-Jul 9:50am (IST) there are 123783 emails in the shared inbox.

Can anyone help me determine why we are getting continuous unassigned email notifications? Any and all help will be appreciated. 

Thanks

Chintan

0 Upvotes
LVRachel
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Chintan, I can't help with a solution, but exactly the same thing has happened to us. I can't believe we are alone! We haven't received any more since Sunday morning, so maybe it was a temporary issue.

0 Upvotes
ChintanMehta
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, it has stopped for our site as well. The final number is 629227! I thought I'd done something on the site to cause this, but glad to hear it was temporary. Maybe some glitch they fixed.

0 Upvotes
ChintanMehta
Participant

SOLVE

at 9am (IST) I had 27759 emails in the shared inbox

currently at 3pm (IST) I now see 61365 emails in the shared inbox.

0 Upvotes