Sales Hub Tools

Traxion-CW
投稿者

Reopen a chat (messages) conversation

解決

I cannot reopen a conversation in messages which has made it impossible for me to respond to a user if accidentally closed. 

I'm not sure if messages automatically close, but upon opening one yesterday after hours, it was automatically marked closed when I saw it.

Really need a reopen feature!

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Traxion-CW
解決策
投稿者

解決

I was confused because messages were automatically closing without me doing anything, but I found out they close when the person isn't on the page.

I thought this would be like Intercom, where it stayed open until I specifically closed a conversation, and if the person left the page it would just email them my response. 

I'm sure those are features that are coming later.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8件の返信
jasonwillis
参加者

解決

This is a really great feature! I would be absolutely ecstatic if HubSpot added this feature in the very near future! This would be another great PRO for people to switch from Intercom to HubSpot as well to retain the tools they had previously, plus more! Please add this for us HubSpot!

meganthomas
参加者

解決

Dear Hubspot, we really need this feature! It's available in Intercom, and we just switched from Intercom to Hubspot, so our clients are really missing the feature. Hubspot has so many awesome features, but it would really be awesome to have this one!!

claw
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

I think this is a great feature as well -- or at least if it's allowed to reopen, it can be reopened as a ticket/email so someonw can follow it up as a task 🙂

Nika47
参加者

解決

The same thing happened to me! A message somehow got marked closed without me doing anything, and the only resolution was to then email the customer (because you can't initiate a chat either).

It's important to be able to reopen a message, like others have said, this is pretty standard and expected functionality. What if you accidentally close the wrong message? What if someone else closes your message and you're not finished with the conversation? 

Also... very recently it WAS possible to reopen a closed conversation in HubSpot! Why was this removed???

We left Intercom to use HubSpot because there was now chat functionality, but definitely some things missing.

roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hello @Traxion-CW can you walk me through exactly how you are opening and attemption to reopen messages?

0 いいね!
Traxion-CW
解決策
投稿者

解決

I was confused because messages were automatically closing without me doing anything, but I found out they close when the person isn't on the page.

I thought this would be like Intercom, where it stayed open until I specifically closed a conversation, and if the person left the page it would just email them my response. 

I'm sure those are features that are coming later.

MarkB1
メンバー

解決

So is there a way to reopen a Chat Message that has been automatically closed.

I have a number of people that opend a chat message which hubspot closed and I cant reopen to respind to their question

Traxion-CW
投稿者

解決

No - Hubspot closes it because the person is no longer there.

So instead of trying to collect an email to push your message to their email (or using an email from your existing CRM) they just close it because the message cannot be delivered.

I am assuming this is something they will be adding in. 

Either way, the manual closing of the conversation is definitely confusing. I would definitely suggest leaving them open and just not allowing people to respond so they can manually close - until the functionality to follow up via email is there.