Sales Hub Tools

JFed

Remove "let's meet" from shared document

How can I remove "let's meet" from a shared document? I don't use HS to schedule meetings due to the lack of customization and don't want someone to try to book via the drop down  in a shared doc. 

I've removed my calender and fully disconnected it from HS but even after refreshing & creating a new link it still shows up.

5 Replies 5
MRodriguez249

0 Upvotes
basho
Participant

Or at least allow us to disable it. Very cool feature but doesn't work in all circumstances. 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@JFed are you using the sales tool Documents? When I email a document from this tool, I don't see "let's meet" in it anywhere, unless I've put it in the document before uploading it. So I'd say remove it from the file before you upload it. 

If it's a different tool or scenario, could you share details and maybe screenshots? 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
JFed

Hey Dan,

It's not part of the document. When you clikc "preview" or view the document as the recipient would, there is a dropdown with the "Lets' Meet" option. I've attached a screenshot for reference.Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 1.00.34 PM.png

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

I see where that is now. I get the reasoning behind HubSpot's design, but I also understand you're not using their meetings. I don't know of a way in the settings to turn this off, no. Sorry! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes