Sales Hub Tools

JD_CEG

Remove field from quote template

I'm looking for a way to remove a field from our quote templates.

Can someone push me in the right direction or are fields (like SKU) hard coded to show on each quote?

6 Replies 6
JBohenko
Participant

Also having this issue. Any resolution?

0 Upvotes
SteveBeavis
Participant

We also need to remove the SKU from the Quotes as we do not use this field at all, the more we use HubSpot and locate these type of issues, the more frustrating we beginning to find it.

meldargon
Participant

Same, I was on another Hubspot account and now after a merger I am no longer in the Quote test group. Our quote process is littered with things we dont use. "Start Date, Term, recurring billing frequency and MRR and ARR. This clutters my quote process and I can't even see the product description unless I go in to edit so I can see the line item I've quoted to ensure the quantities are what I want for what. 

It is really clunky and unhelpful. 

I have tried going into the back end and I can't even see where these properties are in order to remove them. A search comes up with nothing. 

JDyszel

I have the same challenge.  I am a service business and we don't use sku's.  Looking to elimate it from the quote template. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JD_CEG 

If you are looking to remove a field from our quote templates from a published quote, you would need to recall and edit the quote (only admins/users with editing permissions for quotes will be able to do this action in the account).
Recalling the quote will disable the quote link. This quote will no longer be accessible to your customer once it's recalled.

Could you please provide us more details in your second question?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,
Pam
Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JD_CEG

Pam,

The reason for wanting to do this is we don't have any data in the SKU field, so when we send quotes, we always have a blank SKU column on there. If we could remove it, it would clean up out quotes