Calling

SSuppala
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

Regarding the new Inbound call icon - Availability of Indian Numbers

Hey there! I have a paid service seat. I was trying to use the new inbound call icon feature on the top right corner, but it says I need a HubSpot number. When I tried to get a number could not find an Indian number. Is this feature only available in US/Uk or is it available in India as well? If it is not yet available, how soon will I be able to get an Indian number?

1 Respuesta 1
kvlschaefer
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Regarding the new Inbound call icon - Availability of Indian Numbers

Hi @SSuppala,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to refer you to this snippet from this help article regarding the availability of phone numbers:

"Currently, only numbers from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Finland, and the Netherlands are available as HubSpot provided phone numbers. For the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, you do not have to be located in the country to use a HubSpot provided phone number. For Australia, Finland, and the Netherlands, you must verify your business is located in that country to comply with local regulations for getting phone numbers."

If you can operate with a HubSpot number from the US, UK, or Canada, you can use the inbound feature from India. 

I hope this helps clarify!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Me gusta