Sales Hub Tools

PShort

Redirect in meeting

Hi I have a question regarding creating a http link or button in a Hubspot meeting. Specifically I would like to a small button that allows Hubspot to launch our tool, which is a web based screen sharing tool, and pass information about the meeting (customer name, email, phone number) to the tool so it can pre-fill those fields. I would like this button or link to always appear in a meeting when someone has the app installed, or if possible, when a specific meeting type is set.

I see that, for example, zoom has an integration that allows this with a simple button click, and I see that that was using internal API's which wouldnt be available to us. Is there any way I can acheive this for a public app, allowing a user to quickly open a our tool from a UI action presented when viewing a meeting.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Redirect in meeting

Thank you for the tag @MiaSrebrnjak - unfortunately @PShort I don't know that i can help. 

My brain goes to this answer: HubSpot meetings is a way to schedule a meeting, not host a meeting (like Zoom). So I don't know of a way to push a button into an actual meeting, since the meeting will use a tool like Zoom, Google, or Microsoft Teams. Each of these meeting tools has its own screensharing, so I can't quite wrap my mind around how that would work with a different app. 

If I'm misunderstanding the ask, please feel free to clarify. I'd be happy to ask the team I work with. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redirect in meeting

Hi @PShort,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @danmoyle@Franci@Bruno_Teixeira, do you have any tips for @PShort? Thanks!  

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings