Calling

JGoldstein3
Membro

Recorded calls not showing

resolver

Hi - I've been trying to set up call recording for my account, but so far it's not working.

I've added the phone number in settings>general, enabled call recording, and placed a test call (from another phone.) But if I go to contacts>calls, there's nothing there. All of the filters have been cleared, too.

Any idea what's going on? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @JGoldstein3,

HubSpot will only log outbound calls that are placed following the steps in this article: Make calls

It sounds like you were trying to log an inbound call, this is not supported (yet *). That's why it wouldn't show in the calls overview.

* There is a note in the Sales Hub section of this new page which says "Bring your own calling". We might see something here soon.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
JosephRichards
Membro

resolver

Hey There. If you're looking to log your cell phone calls (Inbound, outbound, missed, even voicemails) give Productive.App a try. I am the head of Product. It works great with Hubspot, as we also are a Hubspot CRM user. Our integration also provides call recordings and transcriptions, automated note-taking, and SUPER FAST lead entry right from your phone calls. And when you answer a call, you are taken instantly to the Hubspot Contact's page, so you'll have access to everything instantanesouly. It's pretty cool to use.

0 Avaliação positiva
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @JGoldstein3 ,

Do one thing, remove the phone number and try to connect it once again. Refer this article: Set up calling (hubspot.com).
If still not able to register the calls, then open the HubSpot on incognito mode and try.
And also refer this idea on idea section about inbound or incoming calls on HubSpot. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @JGoldstein3,

HubSpot will only log outbound calls that are placed following the steps in this article: Make calls

It sounds like you were trying to log an inbound call, this is not supported (yet *). That's why it wouldn't show in the calls overview.

* There is a note in the Sales Hub section of this new page which says "Bring your own calling". We might see something here soon.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
APinna3
Membro

resolver

Are you really saying inbound calls via Circleoop linked with Hubspot wont display?  Oh my... that might put a nail in the £35k annual contract we're in... why on earth not?

0 Avaliação positiva