Sales Hub Tools

JormaManninen

Quotes in Finnish language version

Hi!

The quotes template or theme uses the Finnish word "kuukausi" month in English instead of the abbreviation "kk" which is normally used in Finland in quotes and other sales collateral.

The problem is that the word "kuukausi" is so long that the currency (€) and the value in numbers and the word "kuukausi" don't fi in one line in the unit price column.

Could you, please, change the translation from "kuukausi" to "kk"?

PS Normally in Finland the euro sign € is located after the value so for example 100,00 €/kk this way you could avoid several useless spaces:

For example, € 100,00 / kuukausi => 100,00 €/kk from 19 ro 11 characters or 8 less ...

JormaManninen_0-1672128990030.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JormaManninen

Hi

JormaManninen_1-1672130886541.png

1) About tax ...

Quotes template or theme shows for example "24% tax" underneath the tax value.

Could you, please, remove it?

I normally type in the name of the tax and the percentage ... for example, ALV 24 % (ALV = VAT in English) and 24 % is the most common valua added tax used in Finland. We don't use the word "tax" in Finnish language, because "tax" = "vero" in Finnsh. 

2) About sums

Another issue is that the sums (€ 560,00 or € 134,40) don't have the unit for monthly recurring fees like € 560,00 / kuukausi.

The word: "kuukausi" means a month in English.

PS A better format would be 560,00 €/kk

1. € sign after the number value (one space before € sign)
  2. / sign after the € sign (no space)
  3. kk abbreviation of the word "kuukausi" after the / sign (no space)

MORE ABBREVIATIONS IN FINNISH LANGUAGE

ssekunti, sekuntiasecond, secons
minminuutti, minuuttiaminute, minutes
ttunti, tuntia (h on kansainvälisessä käytössä oleva tunnin tunnus)

hour, hours

vrkvuorokausi, vuorokauttaday (24 hrs), days
vkviikko, viikkoaweek, weeks
kkkuukausi, kuukauttamonth, months
vvuosi, vuottayear, years
pvpäivä, päivääday, days

0 Upvotes
EWood
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JormaManninen, happy Tuesday!

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community and bringing this to our attention! It sounds like this request may be better suited for our ideas forum.

I actually found a similiar post here where other users have requested the ability edit each section in the multi-language quotes template in order to further translate or edit translation separately. We invite you to upvote, follow and add your use case to this idea for more traction.

If you'd like to troubleshoot further to ensure all quote customization options are being surfaced in your quotes tool, can you direct message me with HubID and user account email? Or you can open a new support ticket from the "Help" button in your portal. As a reminder, please don't provide this information on the public post here.

I hope this helps with next steps! 😊

All the best,

Elyse