Sales Hub Tools

SRamesh89
Participant

Quote Approver

SOLVE

Hi

I am a super admin and having enterprise edition. But i cannot able to approve the quotes which are in pending approval status.

I followed this link also - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/quotes/approve-quotes#:~:text=You%20can%20request%20changes%20or,then%....

But noting works.

Can you please suggest any idea ?

1 Accepted solution
SRamesh89
Solution
Participant

Quote Approver

SOLVE

Hi 

Thanks for your response. In the mean time i find a solution that Require approvals on all quotes is switch on by a user in our system and it was switched off by me. In that on and off time there are 15 quotes in pending approval list. So that can be cleared by the user who switched on the Require approvals on all quotes. In this way the Hubspot is functioning as per my understanding.

Thanks,

Selva

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
amin-laanaya
Participant

Quote Approver

SOLVE

Good to know that what handles the quote approvals are the workflows under the quotes object.
If you'd like to approve quotes yourself, you will have to set yourself as the quote approver within these workflows.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quote Approver

SOLVE

Hi @SRamesh89,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Can you share a screenshot of where you are seeing that you do not have access to do this? Do you see a permissions error message? The more information you can include on your troubleshooting steps and screenshots, the better the community can assist.

Thank you

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
SRamesh89
Solution
Participant

Quote Approver

SOLVE

Hi 

Thanks for your response. In the mean time i find a solution that Require approvals on all quotes is switch on by a user in our system and it was switched off by me. In that on and off time there are 15 quotes in pending approval list. So that can be cleared by the user who switched on the Require approvals on all quotes. In this way the Hubspot is functioning as per my understanding.

Thanks,

Selva