Sales Hub Tools

XiomaraHerlo
Participante

Property of products

resolver

Hi everyone! 
It will be grat to see HubSpot allows us create and pick properties for products. This will be a easy way to keep the products organized by brand or solution.

Do you know if HubSpot is working in something like this?

Saludos!

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

Property of products

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
LizO
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Property of products

resolver

I work for a manufacturer.  We are trying to find the best way to apply this service centric quoting/products tool to our company.  

A toggle for products/ services would be great at the top when adding a new product.  Products would remove the reoccuring and time frame style options where services would still include theses.  

Also, adding the fuctionality for HubSpot users to create custom properties like we can for contacts, companies and deals from the settings view.  

MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

Property of products

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Does this post help you? If so, then help others by accepting it as a solution.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add them to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva