Sales Hub Tools

jimmycapvidia
Participante

Products & Quotes: Reports & exporting info

resolver

Greetings, is there a way to view or export data (line items) from Products & Quotes?

line items.jpg

We have several products with several variations, so would like to pull a monthly report for line items / products other than the deal and total deal size.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @jimmycapvidia,

This can be achieved by exporting a custom cross-object report (available in Professional and Enterprise). Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Cross-object > Deals + Line items.

For Filters on the upper left, select Create date is known under Deals Filters and Create date is known under Line items Filters (or any time frame you're interested in).

Click Hide Filters. You can now select additional properties that you're interested in. For example, I've added Deal name. You should now be able to click Export on the upper right and get a file of all selected properties. (If not, click Get data and try again.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
LZastrow
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi folks! Update as of November 2022. If you have access to the Custom Report Builder, you can use Deal and Line Item data sources to create a table-style report to export products that have been added to deals. You can add properties as separate columns (Deal Name, Deal Record ID, Line Item Description, Line Item Product ID, etc.) and then export as CSV, XLS, or XLSX. 🙂

Custom Report.png

Lauren

HubSpot Support

0 Me gusta
CRivera
Miembro

resolver

Hi, does anyone know how to pull a start date into the template? I see it is good for "1 Year" but it would be great if it showed the start date of the product as well. Will this be added in a later version?

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 6.37.54 PM.png

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @jimmycapvidia,

This can be achieved by exporting a custom cross-object report (available in Professional and Enterprise). Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Cross-object > Deals + Line items.

For Filters on the upper left, select Create date is known under Deals Filters and Create date is known under Line items Filters (or any time frame you're interested in).

Click Hide Filters. You can now select additional properties that you're interested in. For example, I've added Deal name. You should now be able to click Export on the upper right and get a file of all selected properties. (If not, click Get data and try again.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jimmycapvidia
Participante

resolver

Thank you, that definitely works.

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @jimmycapvidia, Happy Friday, I will tag some top experts to share their opinions @HubSpotMaster@Bryantworks@DPassman what would you recommend to @jimmycapvidia matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta