Sales Hub Tools

PRicoRoldán

Product library access for a team with different licences

SOLVE

Do all members of a sales team need to have a Sales Hub Professional+ licence for all to be able to use the product library in deals and quotes?

I know the product library is a feature for Sales Hub Professional or above, but I could not find the answer to this question: can users with Sales Hub Starter access and use the product library as long as some other member of the team with a Professional licence creates it in the first place? As is the case with custom properties. 

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @PRicoRoldán! In our Hubspot account we have Marketing Pro with Free Sales, and only 2 of our users have Sales Pro. I am a Super User with Marketing Pro, and I can manage Products and add them to Deals. I know my Sales Pro users can also. But my experience is all users can view and add Products to their quotes because of Marketing Pro. 

In this article there's a note that supports what I see in our account:

Create products in the product library (hubspot.com)

Please note: any user can view and edit line items on a deal or quote, but you must have Create custom line items permissions to create new custom line items.

To create and edit products in the product library, you must be a user with Manage product library permissions in a Professional or Enterprise account. Learn more about viewing and editing line items in the line item editor.

Hope that helps.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @PRicoRoldán! In our Hubspot account we have Marketing Pro with Free Sales, and only 2 of our users have Sales Pro. I am a Super User with Marketing Pro, and I can manage Products and add them to Deals. I know my Sales Pro users can also. But my experience is all users can view and add Products to their quotes because of Marketing Pro. 

In this article there's a note that supports what I see in our account:

Create products in the product library (hubspot.com)

Please note: any user can view and edit line items on a deal or quote, but you must have Create custom line items permissions to create new custom line items.

To create and edit products in the product library, you must be a user with Manage product library permissions in a Professional or Enterprise account. Learn more about viewing and editing line items in the line item editor.

Hope that helps.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.