Product Management

MarioYaranga
Participant

Hello everyone!

I have a doubt. Hubspot has some functionality to manage products. That is, placing or associating products with customers and / or companies (suppliers or potential suppliers)?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @MarioYaranga at this time HubSpot does not offer either product management or e-commerce tools.

Could you describe your business further and the processes/models you use? With more context I might be able to help guide you on where HubSpots existing marketing, sales and CRM tools can help 🙂

MarioYaranga
Participant

Hello! Clear! I tell you!

We are a travel agency and we offer travel packages to the best tourist destinations in the world. What we need is to be able to keep track of the products that are offered to customers. Therefore, it would be ideal to be able to associate these products with the profiles of the clients so as to know what they bought. Then, be able to know the detail of that product and know how many sales had or to which suppliers is associated.

Another thing! What I have not yet clear is with the subject of Companies. Is this the section for suppliers? Or is there one for them? I mean having a section where to place suppliers, contact details, price table and commissions of their products, etc.

Something like that can be done in Hubspot?

As far as customer management is concerned, everything is ok.

Thank you very much!

leodex
Participant

Hi !

@MarioYaranga Have you received a reply from the hubspot team ?
I am really inerested in this topic !
Thanks in advance, Nico

0 Upvotes
MarioYaranga
Participant

No, still nothing Let's hope @roisinkirby can lend us a hand.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @MarioYaranga @leodex my apologies for the delay here - I had been OOO for some time.

The HubSpot CRM is comprised of three main databases, Contacts, Companies, and Deals. Each of these object types can be associated with one another and has a unique set of customizable properties. When adding data to the CRM, you'll want to store it on the object that's most specifically associated with the action or information. 

CONTACTS

The contacts database is at the heart of the CRM. These records are based on unique email addresses, and should be used to store data about contacts (leads, prospects, customers) in your business.

COMPANIES

The companies object in HubSpot's CRM allows you to group your contacts together contextually and store information about their associated organization. By default, HubSpot will automatically associate companies and contacts based on email domain and company domain name. This setting can be disabled in Settings > Companies. You can also manually associate companies and contacts

DEALS

The Deals object allows you to create custom pipelines and deal stages to track opportunities throughout the sales process.

At this time the CRM, HubSpot Sales and Marketing tools don't support product management or e-commerce databases in the way that you have described. In this case an integration might be more beneficial. For example Revenue Conduit provides a deep, seamless integration between HubSpot and four of the world’s leading shopping carts: Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce and Magento. Alowing you to sync your data and increase sales. 

Do you use any other software systems to track your products and purchases at this time?

0 Upvotes