Problem with deleting templates

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I recently downgraded my account from salespro to free and I have a few templates "Stuck" in sequences which I can't delete as the templates say they are attached to a sequence, which I can't delete, as I can't access the sequences area anymore. 

Can someone from tech support assist?

and delete my sequences. 

thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @berlinbest,

Your request has been completed and your sequences have been removed. 

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Community as well. This is a space not only for technical assistance, but for users to connect with subject matter experts, partners, and HubSpot enthusiasts. For that reason, the style of the Community is set up in a way that creates public conversations to help all users grow with HubSpot. 

I hope you can come to enjoy all of the benefits and knowledge available through the Community.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
16 Replies 16
Community Manager

Hi @berlinbest,

I will begin this process and reach out once I have more information. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Ah thank you.

this community thing is really confusing. 

just do a chat option. easier.

like everybody this days.

hubspot so good and than you come with this low community tool .

thanks

love hs

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @berlinbest,

Your request has been completed and your sequences have been removed. 

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Community as well. This is a space not only for technical assistance, but for users to connect with subject matter experts, partners, and HubSpot enthusiasts. For that reason, the style of the Community is set up in a way that creates public conversations to help all users grow with HubSpot. 

I hope you can come to enjoy all of the benefits and knowledge available through the Community.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

I also have the same issue in my hubspot 1868225 account

I am unable to remove all of my templates. 

Apparently, my previous VA created sequences that are connected to templates.

I tried moving the templates to a folder called "Delete Folder" but still could not delete the templates.

I get the following message https://gyazo.com/a998eb006850e153139b9c0551f34fd1

I would like the sequence and all of the templates in the "Delete Folder" to be deleted. please.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Gregory McLeod

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @tmcleod777,

I have put through the request to have your sequences removed. I will let you know when this request has been completed.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @tmcleod777,

Your request has been completed and your sequences have been deleted, which will enable you to delete any templates you want to.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JustineGP,

If you can provide your portal ID and confirm that you understand the sequences will be deleted and not able to be restored, I can action this request.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
My portal id 2746401 and yes go ahead and delete them. Can you also delete all templates please ? Cause right now, there is files without templates but I can't delete them because it tells me there is templates in them.
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @JustineGP,

Your sequences have been deleted, which will allow you to delete any templates you have now.

Thank you
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi! Same issue in my hubspot 2971356 account. I am unable to remove some of my templates.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jzbcg19,

If you would like your sequences deleted, please confirm you understand this is a permanent action. Deleting the sequences will enable you to delete your templates.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes, I understand. Go ahead and delete it. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @jzbcg19,

Your request has been completed and your sequences have been deleted.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
LBD
Visitor

Hello, I have sales documents that Hubspot will not let me delete. I have 8 of them, it says I should only have 5 max for a free account. Not sure how I got 8 in there, but I cannot delete them. I'd like to delete all off them and only post a few documents now that I know the number of documents is limited. Please help. thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @LBD,

Can you please confirm you are looking to get your sequences deleted, and confirm you hub id? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes