Problem with deleting templates / conversations

New Contributor

Hello, 

I'm super admin and I want to delete all the conversations models / templates created before but the system tells me that another user have private emails so I can't delete theses modeles. This user left my company. I'd like to erase all the existing models and template to restard from scratch/ Could you help. 

Hy HUB ID is 2689236

THX

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
HubSpot Moderator

Hey @HombrePMS 

Are you attempting to delete folders of templates or are you seeing the error when deleting an individual template? As the super admin, you will be able to delete all templates, but will need to delete each template individually. You won't be able to delete the entire folder at once. 

If you are seeing an error when deleting that the templates are being used in a Sequence, please let me know and I can have the Sequences deleted from the backend. The Sequences being deleted will allow you to delete the individual templates. 

Best,
Ana

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey, THX for your answer. 

Yes I can delete each template. But once the folder is empty, I can't delete it. 

Please.. help Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @HombrePMS 

It looks like this is occurring because there are still templates in the folders. You just aren't able to view them because you are already at the limit of 5 templates. Even if you have templates in the folder it will appear empty if you are over the 5 template limit.

I would recommend deleting all of the templates in every folder and then trying to delete the folders. I've been testing this out on my end and once all templates are removed from a folder, you'll be able to delete them as the super admin. 

Best,
Ana

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello, 

No I can't eve, delete some templates because they are supposed to bie used in atiomation sequences but I can't accesse these sequences because we downgrade Smiley Happy

Honestly aweful Smiley Happy but really nice from you to help !

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hey @HombrePMS 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I've put in a request to have the sequences deleted. Once they're deleted you should be able to delete the templates. 

I'll let you know once the sequences have been deleted.

Best,
Ana

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @HombrePMS 

Your sequences have now been deleted so you should be able to delete the templates, then folders. 

Best,
Ana

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Many thx

0 Upvotes