Phone numbers pulling to in app calling functionSOLVE
When I imported my contact leads, I used custom properties (found below) since we had three separate numbers per contact. We weren’t using Sales Starter with the in app calling function.
We have now started using Sales Starter and are using the in app call function for our contacts. We discovered the following.
- Our Custom made properties (Phone 1, Phone 2, Phone 3) aren’t pulling in to the call app. The only property that will pull into the call app and populate the number without you manually doing so is the default property PHONE NUMBER.
- We have to have the default property PHONE NUMBER in order for our Sales Starter call functionality to work.
- We have three phone numbers and have to stack them all into the PHONE NUMBER property unless there is another way.
See the video for a visual example of what is happening. Jing Screencast
- Can I make the custom properties (Phone 1, Phone 2, Phone 3) the default properties to pull and populate the phone number in Sales Starter call function?
- If I have to use the default property PHONE NUMBER, can you have three phone numbers in one property and still have the call functionality?
- If I have to use the default property PHONE NUMBER, is there a convenient way anybody can think of to MASS migrate the fields Phone 1, Phone 2, Phone 3 into one property PHONE NUMBER? Or. . . . do I have to manually do this???
Solved! Go to Solution.