Sales Hub Tools

TrytenEpstein
Participant

Persistent Company address field in quote template

SOLVE

I'm unable to remove the Company city, state, and zip code field from my quote template, despite unchecking the box in the template editor. Has anyone else seen this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TrytenEpstein
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

HubSpot Support (Daniela) confirmed that it's a bug. Fortunately when you hide this module (click on the eye icon at the far right next to the module in question) in the template you hide all associated fields, so that's what I did, problem solved!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TrytenEpstein
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

HubSpot Support (Daniela) confirmed that it's a bug. Fortunately when you hide this module (click on the eye icon at the far right next to the module in question) in the template you hide all associated fields, so that's what I did, problem solved!

0 Upvotes
TrytenEpstein
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Tiphaine. I tried a different browser, a private tab, and clearing my cache - still persisting. Will contact Support, thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 9.51.08 PM.png

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TrytenEpstein 

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific example about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !