Commerce Tools

dawngribble
Colaborador(a)

Paid Meetings

resolver

I offer 60-minute consultations to my clients, I'd like to be able to have potential clients pay at the time of booking a consultation. Calendly offers this option, but I cannot see it's available on Hubspot just yet - does anyone have advice on a workaround?

2 Solução aceitas
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

Paid Meetings

resolver

>>"I offer 60-minute consultations to my clients, I'd like to be able to have potential clients pay at the time of booking a consultation. Calendly offers this option, but I cannot see it's available on Hubspot just yet - does anyone have advice on a workaround?"

Announced at Inbound 2021
With the payments tool, you can collect one-time and recurring payments from your customers in your CRM. You can collect payments from your quotes, or using payment links. Payment links can be shared directly with your customers via email or chat, or added directly to your website pages.

You can manage your customer's buying experience by providing quick refunds, payment notifications, and receipts. You can also download payment and payout reports, trigger workflows, and create custom reports without leaving HubSpot -- please see HubSpot Payments!

Available with all paid HubSpot plans (which start <$50/user/mo and which include 2 uers!) -- please see HubSpot Pricing!

++

Sure.

-1- Build a HubSpot meeting link just for this use case.

-2- Embed that meeting code on a 'noindex, nofollow' WEBPAGE. (important)

-3- Configure your ecommerce solution to redirect purchasers to the meeting page (from step 2 above) AFTER purchase. (e.g., typically called a 'payment receipt page' or 'thank you for payment' page).

-3- Use HubSpot Payments!

Done!

That being said, HubSpot's meeting bookings aren't really robust enough to handle all of the other little nuances involved in a 'for pay' service delivery use case.

- no ability to re-schedule in lieu of a refund

- no ability to process a refund via the meeting cancellation

- no ability to track revenue as it directly relates to completed meetings

- the list goes on ...

An alternative may be to limit HubSpot meetings for non-paid use cases and just use a more robust tool 'for pay' meetings booking tool -- e.g., Schedule Once.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

kvlschaefer
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Paid Meetings

resolver

Hi @HLorenz,

Thanks for reaching out!

Collecting payments on meeting pages currently is in Beta. You can read more about the feature here

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
VFamily
Participante

Paid Meetings

resolver

Wishing this was available as well. Definitely needs to be a feature so Hubspot can really be an all-in-one platform. 

MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

Paid Meetings

resolver

>>"I offer 60-minute consultations to my clients, I'd like to be able to have potential clients pay at the time of booking a consultation. Calendly offers this option, but I cannot see it's available on Hubspot just yet - does anyone have advice on a workaround?"

Announced at Inbound 2021
With the payments tool, you can collect one-time and recurring payments from your customers in your CRM. You can collect payments from your quotes, or using payment links. Payment links can be shared directly with your customers via email or chat, or added directly to your website pages.

You can manage your customer's buying experience by providing quick refunds, payment notifications, and receipts. You can also download payment and payout reports, trigger workflows, and create custom reports without leaving HubSpot -- please see HubSpot Payments!

Available with all paid HubSpot plans (which start <$50/user/mo and which include 2 uers!) -- please see HubSpot Pricing!

++

Sure.

-1- Build a HubSpot meeting link just for this use case.

-2- Embed that meeting code on a 'noindex, nofollow' WEBPAGE. (important)

-3- Configure your ecommerce solution to redirect purchasers to the meeting page (from step 2 above) AFTER purchase. (e.g., typically called a 'payment receipt page' or 'thank you for payment' page).

-3- Use HubSpot Payments!

Done!

That being said, HubSpot's meeting bookings aren't really robust enough to handle all of the other little nuances involved in a 'for pay' service delivery use case.

- no ability to re-schedule in lieu of a refund

- no ability to process a refund via the meeting cancellation

- no ability to track revenue as it directly relates to completed meetings

- the list goes on ...

An alternative may be to limit HubSpot meetings for non-paid use cases and just use a more robust tool 'for pay' meetings booking tool -- e.g., Schedule Once.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
HLorenz
Participante

Paid Meetings

resolver

When deciding to use HubSpot, I was told that they were working on integrating payments into the meetings tool. Is that still happening? It would be very helpful.

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Paid Meetings

resolver

Hi @HLorenz,

Thanks for reaching out!

Collecting payments on meeting pages currently is in Beta. You can read more about the feature here

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Sean_Wilson
Participante

Paid Meetings

resolver

This is a classic issue with hubspot: The sales tool costs hundreds of dollars per user per month but if you want something 'more robust' you have to use an external solution.

Absolute classic. Well done hubspot for being able to fleece their users again and again for solutions ranging from calendar bookings, events, to brand management and reporting.

VFamily
Participante

Paid Meetings

resolver

I want to reiterate (2021) how adding this component will make consultations a lot more robust and user friendly for businesses working B2C. If this could be created in the near future, it would really improve and centralize everything instead of having to pay for multiple different platforms to integrate and accept payments. 

dawngribble
Colaborador(a)

Paid Meetings

resolver

Thanks, Frank that's perfect, I really appreciate your help

0 Avaliação positiva