Calling

MArango7

Option to choose between phone or video call when scheduling

SOLVE

Hi,

My company uses the meeting tool. We want to know if it is possible to give our contacts the option to choose between a zoom video and a phone call.
I've seen this in Calendly (the screenshot is from a Calendly booking), but we haven't figured out how to do it here.

Thank you so muchScreen Shot 2022-11-01 at 12.07.06 PM.jpg

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MArango7,

This is currently not possible in HubSpot. You can add a custom question in the meeting form questions but it will not affect the meeting invite which is sent immediately. It would simply let you know that the contact would like to be called. (If you have by default a video conference tool link added, that will not be affected by a custom question either.)

If you want this option in a meeting booking tool, you would have to integrate Calendly: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/scheduling/calendly-199720

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MArango7

SOLVE

Thanks so much Karsten! I assumed that was the case but wanted to confirm it. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MArango7,

This is currently not possible in HubSpot. You can add a custom question in the meeting form questions but it will not affect the meeting invite which is sent immediately. It would simply let you know that the contact would like to be called. (If you have by default a video conference tool link added, that will not be affected by a custom question either.)

If you want this option in a meeting booking tool, you would have to integrate Calendly: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/scheduling/calendly-199720

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DBerger
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, following up on this -- what I'd like to see is 3 options for the contact to choose from:
-Videoconference
-Phone Call

-In-Person meeting