Sales Hub Tools

ITMarketer
Contributor

Notified When Document is Downloaded

Was wondering if it's possible to know when a contact downloads a document? I have not been able to find this information. Anyone know a workaround?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
SiddharthGarg91
Participant

Hi @Josh @ITMarketer @SN ,

We have recently launched our 2-min Intro Video, 1-page Intro, Demo video playlist and Slide Deck. These  collectively show all features and screens in action.

You can check out the Analytics feature that shows number of downloads as well. We support email notifications as well (not shown in demos).

Thanks

0 Upvotes
SiddharthGarg91
Participant

Hi @ITMarketer @SN @Josh 

We have recently designed CloudFiles as an enhancement over HubSpot documents that lets you track engagement on your files. You can know total analytics, views, downloads, page-by-page views and do ID validation to secure your documents. Moreover, you can do this all from your CRM in the context of deals/company/contacts.

If you like, you can try out CloudFiles from HubSpot Marketplace.

Thanks

SN
Participant

Yes. HubSpot facilitate s that under sales----Document options.
From that upload documents & when create mail ,fetch document from Document option available.as soon as contacts options you willc one to know also on which page they spent how much time will also be known
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @ITMarketer,

I don't believe it's possible and I haven't found a great workaround.

If someone has, I'd love to hear it!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer