Notifications did not reset back to Zero at beginning of month

mfsilva32

My notifications limit of 200 for the free account did not reset back to zero for August. 

How can i get this reset?

Thank you very much

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @mfsilva32 could you please confirm your HUB ID and share a screenshot of your notification stream / any messages you receive r.e. the monthly limit? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
mfsilva32

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mfsilva32

I wanted to check in now that it is a new month. Have you received a new batch of notifications alloted to your portal? 

If not, can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing on your end? 

Thank you,

Jenny

NTurconi
Participant

Hi @jennysowyrda , @roisinkirby ,

though it's an old discussion, we're facing an identical problem and I was wondering if you could help us out.

My team and I started using the free version on January and the counter didn't reset back since.
One member hit the 200 limit and can't see any notification.

HUB ID: 9207313
Hubspot.jpeg

Thank you,
nicola.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @NTurconi 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Among all users who hit the limit, is there only one having this issue or all of them? And this user hit the limit in January? 

If yes, can you send me via DM the email address of this user? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

NTurconi
Participant

Hi @TiphaineCuisset ,

He hit the limit in February and he told me that he even counted the mails he sent from the 1st of February and they were way below 200. (He's the only member of our team who mails contacts regularly).

I'll dm you his email!

Thanks a lot,
Nicola.

0 Upvotes