Sales Hub Tools

KRees
Participant

Next available appointment dashboard for Round Robin meeting links?

SOLVE

Is there a way to view the next available appointment date/time for multiple Round Robin meeting links from one centralized dashboard (as opposed to having to click into the meeting link for each individual link to see when the next available appointment date/time is for multiple meeting links)? This feature would be helpful so that when there is limited appointment availability on one (of multiple) round robin meeting links, more teammates could be added to that specific round robin meeting link to increase the availability of appointments.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KRees,

This is currently not supported. As far as workarounds go, your best option would be to bookmark all meeting links for easy access.

I'd agree that this would be a useful feature however and you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KRees,

This is currently not supported. As far as workarounds go, your best option would be to bookmark all meeting links for easy access.

I'd agree that this would be a useful feature however and you could suggest it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

KRees
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks so much, Karsten! Helpful to know, I will suggest this idea in the Ideas section.