New to Hubspot- the workflow
Sep 28, 2020 4:01 AM
While we've used CRMs in the past, its mostly been for record keeping however, I would very much like to start using Hubspot more actively with sales and would appreciate some plointers. Our workflow is as follows
1) We get an email or a call from a client or we call/email a client and if they show any interest in our services, I'll create a deal in the first stage of pipeline (labelled as potential)
2) As a team of two, we fix revenue targets for each month between us, not independantly and I'd like an easy way to see each month's revenues as well as how we've done in the past months/quarters.
3) If a deal progresses, we send them more information and documents which I can track through the documents section
4) If it reaches the stage where the client requests a quote, I create one and send it using Hubspot. Does Hubspot track if the quote was opened/viewed like it does with documents?
5) Finally if a quote is accepted, we need to create an invoice- but I guess this is not possible in Hubspot??