Calling

JWatson45

Need Help Connecting Phone Number to Hubspot on Intel Evo Laptop

Hello, fellow forum members!

I'm currently facing an issue while trying to connect my phone number to Hubspot on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/ ], and I'm seeking your assistance to troubleshoot and resolve this problem.

To provide some context, I rely on Hubspot as a valuable tool for managing my contacts and communication. However, I'm encountering difficulties when attempting to link my phone number to Hubspot on my Intel Evo laptop.

Here are the specific issues I'm facing:

Incompatibility: Despite following the instructions provided by Hubspot, I'm unable to establish a successful connection between my phone number and Hubspot on my Intel Evo laptop. It seems that there might be some compatibility issues between the software and my laptop's configuration.

Error Messages: Whenever I try to enter my phone number in the designated field within Hubspot, I receive error messages or prompts indicating that the connection cannot be established. These errors prevent me from fully utilizing Hubspot's features and integrating my phone communications seamlessly.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or troubleshooting steps from fellow community members who have experienced a similar problem or have expertise in using Hubspot on Intel Evo laptops. Are there any known compatibility issues between Hubspot and Intel Evo laptops that I should be aware of? Are there any specific settings or configurations that need to be adjusted on my laptop to enable a successful phone number connection?

Additionally, if anyone has encountered this issue with other CRM platforms or has alternative suggestions for effectively managing phone number integration with Hubspot on Intel Evo laptops, I would be grateful to hear your experiences and recommendations.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and support in resolving this issue. Your expertise and guidance will be highly valuable in helping me connect my phone number to Hubspot on my Intel Evo laptop.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Need Help Connecting Phone Number to Hubspot on Intel Evo Laptop

Hi @JWatson45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

The type and brand of your computer shouldn't be the issue here, but I'd recommend checking if all other technical requriments for our Calling tool are met, you can find a list in this help article

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings