Sales Hub Tools

danielrodri
Teilnehmer/-in

Multiple users in one meeting

lösung

Can I create a meeting with a contact and invite more than one user apart from just myself?

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
danielrodri
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yes, but the attendees list just shows me people in my contact list and not the users of the CRM (employees of my company).

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

That is correct @danielrodri. HubSpot meeting attendees must also reside in the CRM as contacts.

Solution: Add employees to the CRM if you'd like to include them in HubSpot meetings.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
16 Antworten
KSørlie
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I find it difficult when sales are "inviting" me as a Customer Success Manager to hold a meeting for our customer, they are not attending, but they get the accredition in HS and I don't. Is there a workaround where they book a meeting on my behalf, so that this meeting also are logged on me, not only them?

AWhitson16
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Agreed. If a salesperson books a meeting for someone else, that person should get credit for attending the meeting - although the salesperson could get some credit for being able to book it with the prospect/customer.

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @AWhitson16 Welcome to our Community!

I was able to find a similar post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. Upvoting here will alert our Product Team to the popularity of this request. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

The last update from our team 

"For transparency, I am updating this issue from "In Planning" to "Not Currently Planned" because we won't be able to get to this in the next quarter. Adding users to a meeting invite, or removing yourself, is important to any sales teams structured with an SDR/BDR to Account manager handoff.  We are evaluating this closely, I will provide an update here once we are able to review this for planning."

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

OliverP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Yeah second this. Its really inconvenient not being able to log a meeting for each of the salespersons involved in one meeting. Each person would have to log a meeting with same customer for it to show in their numbers and reporting etc.

sgarforth
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I need this too. It won't work as contacts. It needs to be users so that the user can get credit in the dashboard of the number of meetings they've had.

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can I create a meeting with a contact and invite more than one user apart from just myself??

Short A: Yes.

- see image (item #3)

Source: Schedule a meeting with a contact in a recordSource: Schedule a meeting with a contact in a record

- see Schedule a meeting with a contact in a record

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
jwalker
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

This is ok, providing that you know your colleagues calendar and availability, but sadly it doesn't provide that insight. Our SDRs will be blindly setting up calls with Sales, and we run into the trouble of Sales already having an appointment.  

danielrodri
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yes, but the attendees list just shows me people in my contact list and not the users of the CRM (employees of my company).

MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

That is correct @danielrodri. HubSpot meeting attendees must also reside in the CRM as contacts.

Solution: Add employees to the CRM if you'd like to include them in HubSpot meetings.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
BDecoene
Mitglied

lösung

I really don't see this as a solution.
This is rather a very big failure in Hubspot: I don't think this is normal that Hubspot users exist both as users and as contacts.
No users should appear as contacts in HubSpot for tons of obvious reasons.

bdlarson79
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Do you know if there is a feature where I can add attendees but instead of contacts within the CRM, I could add my sales team members? This would help my sales team track logged meetings without muddying the reporting for how many meetings our contacts are in.

PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hello @bdlarson79 , 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Noticed a couple related topics that may warrant separate discussion on their own ...

The separate ability to see UPCOMING meetings on dashboards is related, but different functionality. Would be a good addition to the ideas form.

The separate requirement to get 'credit' for having attended a meeting (in the past) may be handled by manually logging the meeting in the CRM. Again related, but different functionality with a built-in solution -- i.e., "Add employees to the CRM if you'd like to include them in HubSpot meetings".

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
AWhitson16
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

But manually logging a meeting originally organized by a teammate through GSuite integration (for the purpose of showing your participation in the meeting for reporting purposes) would throw off the sales analytics because now there are two separate meetings logged for the same event. Right?  We need a way to track our attendance as part of the sales team on these meetings scheduled by another sales team member.

sgarforth
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Frank, I'm not sure what you're suggesting about the historical meetings. I do manually logged the meeting in the CRM but I can't add my colleague except as a contact.

0 Upvotes
kbjornaas
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

We have a similar issue where on our dashboard for our CSMs, they want to be able to see their upcoming meetings. But because the meeting can only be assigned to one user, it does not appear on their list when they are just an attendee via the CRM. 

Selling teams are a very common, unsure why almost no tools support this. All other objects now have the ability to have multiple HubSpot owner/roles, I feel like tasks or AT LEAST meetings should have this functionality as well.