Multiple users in one meeting

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I create a meeting with a contact and invite more than one user apart from just myself?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Yes, but the attendees list just shows me people in my contact list and not the users of the CRM (employees of my company).

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

That is correct @danielrodri. HubSpot meeting attendees must also reside in the CRM as contacts.

Solution: Add employees to the CRM if you'd like to include them in HubSpot meetings.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can I create a meeting with a contact and invite more than one user apart from just myself??

Short A: Yes.

- see image (item #3)

hubspot-schedule-meeting-from-record.pngSource: Schedule a meeting with a contact in a record

- see Schedule a meeting with a contact in a record

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes, but the attendees list just shows me people in my contact list and not the users of the CRM (employees of my company).

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

That is correct @danielrodri. HubSpot meeting attendees must also reside in the CRM as contacts.

Solution: Add employees to the CRM if you'd like to include them in HubSpot meetings.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

We have a similar issue where on our dashboard for our CSMs, they want to be able to see their upcoming meetings. But because the meeting can only be assigned to one user, it does not appear on their list when they are just an attendee via the CRM. 

Selling teams are a very common, unsure why almost no tools support this. All other objects now have the ability to have multiple HubSpot owner/roles, I feel like tasks or AT LEAST meetings should have this functionality as well.