Sales Hub Tools

EGardner5
メンバー

Multiple entries for the same contact keep occuring.

解決

I have a situation where I am getting multiple entries for the same contacts. 

I keep deleting the new entries but they keep popping up a few days later. How can I stop this from happening.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @EGardner5,

In that case, you'd have to find out who set this up or who installed this integration. This information is unfortunately not accessible in HubSpot but HubSpot technical support can usually let you know who which user installed an integration (in this case WorkbenchPowershell).

Alternatively, you could ask your team if they know who is managing this integration.

After finding out, you would have to align with that person or team and make sure the integration is adjusted according to your needs. (This is not a HubSpot setting, it's an integration setting.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
EGardner5
メンバー

解決

Thank you!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @EGardner5,

The first step would be to identify where these contacts are coming from, e.g. how they're being generated. This could be via a form submission, an API, another person manually entering the data etc.

Can you please navigate to a contact record, click View all properties in the left sidebar (scroll a bit down to see this button), then type "original source" in the search bar and tell me (or share a screenshot) of what you see.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

EGardner5
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten. 
It looks like it is: Offline Sources from Integration

EGardner5_0-1659933749843.png

Thank you

Emma 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @EGardner5,

In that case, you'd have to find out who set this up or who installed this integration. This information is unfortunately not accessible in HubSpot but HubSpot technical support can usually let you know who which user installed an integration (in this case WorkbenchPowershell).

Alternatively, you could ask your team if they know who is managing this integration.

After finding out, you would have to align with that person or team and make sure the integration is adjusted according to your needs. (This is not a HubSpot setting, it's an integration setting.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler