Sales Hub Tools

SPoh

Multiple deal attribution

SOLVE

Hi - currently on a deal level, a deal can only be attributed on a single level 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPoh,

I might be missing something but I'm not aware of a default deal property called 'Deal attribution'. Is this maybe a custom property in your portal?

If so, the type of the property can only be changed if it's not referenced by any tool (list, report, view etc) and if there isn't any value in it on any deal record.

Sometimes, creating a new property (multiple checkboxes instead of dropdown select) can be easier than updating the old one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPoh,

Could you be more specific with your request? Are you referring to a specific HubSpot feature or would? Could you give an example for 'single level'?

Generally, HubSpot attribution reports allow for weighing created deals using different attribution models which do not only focus on one source: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-attribution-reports

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SPoh

SOLVE

Hey Karsten,

Apologies I hit the button too soon. 

Currently for the "Deal Attribution" field - users can only select one source from where the lead was sourced from. Is it possible to make this field multi select or will we have to create a custom field for this please?

Thanks
Shawn

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SPoh,

I might be missing something but I'm not aware of a default deal property called 'Deal attribution'. Is this maybe a custom property in your portal?

If so, the type of the property can only be changed if it's not referenced by any tool (list, report, view etc) and if there isn't any value in it on any deal record.

Sometimes, creating a new property (multiple checkboxes instead of dropdown select) can be easier than updating the old one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

SPoh

SOLVE

My bad - done and created thank you! It was a custom created field not a default one apologies for the confusion.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

No problem at all, @SPoh, glad that I was able to help you!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes