Sales Hub Tools

Askarovoren
Participant

Multiple Meeting Links

SOLVE

Hello community,

I'd like to create different meeting links to diffrentiate between meetins with customers to meeting with partners.

Is there a way to do that, or maybe a workaround?

Thank you,

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Multiple Meeting Links

SOLVE

Hi @Askarovoren,

Yes, you can create up to 1,000 meetings links in the paid Sales Hub tiers.

karstenkoehler_0-1629038606747.png

Simply navigate Menu > Sales > Meetings and lcick the Create scheduling page button. See also: Create and share meetings links

In the free CRM (no paid Sales Hub subscription), you're limited to one link and there aren't any workarounds.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Multiple Meeting Links

SOLVE

Hi @Askarovoren,

Yes, you can create up to 1,000 meetings links in the paid Sales Hub tiers.

karstenkoehler_0-1629038606747.png

Simply navigate Menu > Sales > Meetings and lcick the Create scheduling page button. See also: Create and share meetings links

In the free CRM (no paid Sales Hub subscription), you're limited to one link and there aren't any workarounds.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JHoc

Multiple Meeting Links

SOLVE

In the free Sales Hub, what does it mean I'm "limited to one link"?  Does that mean I can only schedule one meeting with one person for the duration of my free Hubspot (or until I start paying)?

0 Upvotes
AOates

Multiple Meeting Links

SOLVE

JHoc,

Links are static objects, meaning that even if you update your appointment information, the link stays the same. You are limited to one of these links with the free account, which you can use to make as many meetings as you would like using that link.

0 Upvotes