Sales Hub Tools

LWhiley

Monthly client billing

SOLVE

Hello!

I'm new to Hubspot.  I have a question (and probably many more)....

When I enter a deal, I have to enter one amount - the value of the deal.  If my deal runs over 3 months say, is there a way to show the monthly cadence/amounts of the deal?  So then I can hand the report to accounting and reconcile against billing?  Does that make sense?  This would help with monitoring cashflow (IMO).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Monthly client billing

SOLVE

Hi @LWhiley,

At this stage it's unfortunately not possible to spread deals or revenue over multiple months. As far as workarounds go, you'd have to either have to split one deal into multiple smaller ones with recurring close dates or include the information about the billing over time in an additional contact property, e.g. a custom number property that stores the number of months.

I'd agree that HubSpot is lacking an important feature here that other CRMs offer and you could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Monthly client billing

SOLVE

Hi @LWhiley ,

Unfortunately, this is not possible in HubSpot as of now. Someone has asked about the same feature here. You can submit this idea in idea forum of community.  HubSpot product team review these ideas and work on them.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Monthly client billing

SOLVE

Hi @LWhiley,

At this stage it's unfortunately not possible to spread deals or revenue over multiple months. As far as workarounds go, you'd have to either have to split one deal into multiple smaller ones with recurring close dates or include the information about the billing over time in an additional contact property, e.g. a custom number property that stores the number of months.

I'd agree that HubSpot is lacking an important feature here that other CRMs offer and you could request this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community which is being monitored by the product team.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.