Sales Hub Tools

mhammarsten
Membre

Missing Replied status on last mail in sequence

Résolue

When a recipient replies on the last mail in a mail sequence. The system reports back "Completed" instead of replied. From a follow up perspective I think it would be more valuable to see "Replied" status instead. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @mhammarsten thanks for posting! This is an interesting point - logistically, the sequences who were able to send out all 5 emails are automatically marked as completed, because there are no more steps to follow in the sequence, so it has technically been completed.

However, I do see your point, and I think that this would be a better post for our Ideas Forum, where customers can provide product suggestions to our developers in order to improve the product. Would you mind if I moved this post over to the ideas forum? Also, if you could provide a little more detail on why this feature would be helpful to your company's workflow specifically, that would be very helpful!

May

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
MayPascaud
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @mhammarsten thanks for posting! This is an interesting point - logistically, the sequences who were able to send out all 5 emails are automatically marked as completed, because there are no more steps to follow in the sequence, so it has technically been completed.

However, I do see your point, and I think that this would be a better post for our Ideas Forum, where customers can provide product suggestions to our developers in order to improve the product. Would you mind if I moved this post over to the ideas forum? Also, if you could provide a little more detail on why this feature would be helpful to your company's workflow specifically, that would be very helpful!

May

0 Votes