Sales Hub Tools

SHinojosa3
Contributor

Merged Deals

Is there a way to see how many deals were merged in a particular month? We are working on a report to track all our deals each month and would like to know how many of those deals were merged.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BooleanReview
Participant

Merged Deals

I'm still interested in a solution to this. Did anyone figure it out?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Merged Deals

Hi @SHinojosa3,

Not out of the box but I think there's an acceptable workaround. When a deal is merged, the Record ID updates:

karstenkoehler_0-1674020088024.png

Outside of merging deals, this only happens on the Create date. You can make use of that in a short workflow:

karstenkoehler_2-1674020186910.png

(The obvious limitation is that merges on the Create date itself will not be flagged. Also, this will only work going forward, not historically.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SHinojosa3
Contributor

Merged Deals

Hi, 

Thank you so much for the input. Unfortunately, when we tested it out with HubSpot. This workaround did not work.  It will not capture merged deals as any deal with a record ID and create date after a day would enroll. We tried to use Record ID was updated AFTER Create Date. Unfortunately, this would not work either. Deal created originally technically still have their record ID populated after their create date. Taking a look internally there is not a direct way to see this via workflows. Any other ideas?

0 Upvotes