Sales Hub Tools

MrKiss
Colaborador

Meetings

resolver

Hi HubSpot Community

We would like to activate the Meetings Add in the SalesHub to arrange enduser appointments for our showroom.

Unfortunately I can't plan the availability in the Meetings BackEnd for one year, so that I could  consider holidays or irregular opening hours. For example once a month on Saturday.

Is there maybe a way to do this? 

Thank you!

Best regards,
Peter

1 Soluciones aceptada
Josh
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

Meetings

resolver

Hi @MrKiss,

What I would suggest doing is using calendar blocks so that their availability on those days won't allow someone to book a meeting.

For example, the Meetings function in HubSpot would allow for every Saturday, but on the Saturdays that a rep is not working, they would block off that time in Google Cal or 365.

Same with Holidays. Have your reps block off time in Google Calendar or 365 so that the meetings app won't see availability.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
MrKiss
Colaborador

Meetings

resolver

Hi @Josh 

Many thanks for your feedback! 

The overriding via calendar blocks works well, thanks for the hint.

Is there a possibility to extend the planning period to a whole calendar year? When I try, an error message appears "A custom date range cannot be longer than 10 weeks" - See attachment.

Best regards,
Peter
Capture.PNG

0 Me gusta
Josh

Meetings

resolver

Hi @MrKiss,

Instead of specifying a  date, you can specify a timeframe. You could allow people to book for several weeks in advance, which will continue to roll forward.

It won't allow people to book a meeting in December when it's only February though.

From a sales perspective, I would prefer they book sooner rather than later. You'll also get fewer no-shows that way. 

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

SoCalRHA_Sales
Miembro

Meetings

resolver

Is there a reason that meetings are only showing in the mobile app and not on the desktop version?

Tanya Sprague - SCRHA

0 Me gusta
Josh

Meetings

resolver

Hi @SoCalRHA_Sales,

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Meetings live under the Sales dropdown on desktop.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

0 Me gusta
Josh
Solución

Meetings

resolver

Hi @MrKiss,

What I would suggest doing is using calendar blocks so that their availability on those days won't allow someone to book a meeting.

For example, the Meetings function in HubSpot would allow for every Saturday, but on the Saturdays that a rep is not working, they would block off that time in Google Cal or 365.

Same with Holidays. Have your reps block off time in Google Calendar or 365 so that the meetings app won't see availability.

Josh

Josh Curcio