Sales Hub Tools

M_Humphreys
Participant

Meetings

SOLVE

I want to use the Hubspot Meetings feature for an event i am exhibiting at. How can i set availability for the duration of the exhibition? I can't seem to find a date setting anywhere. 

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Meetings

SOLVE

@M_Humphreys,

You are correct, there are no date settings. How are you promoting the use of the calendar booking option and how does that correlate to the timing of that event? Are you going to start booking a week prior, month prior, etc?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Meetings

SOLVE

I understand your situation. Unfortunately the best option will be to wait 2 weeks and promote 7 days in advance. You can then set it to not book within 7 days and beyond when conference ends. There will be a custom meeting link for this, so you won't have to worry about this impacting your other meeting links.

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Josh
Solution

Meetings

SOLVE

@M_Humphreys,

You are correct, there are no date settings. How are you promoting the use of the calendar booking option and how does that correlate to the timing of that event? Are you going to start booking a week prior, month prior, etc?

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
pf

Meetings

SOLVE

Hi,

i want to use the meeting booking page, but as i´m off every second friday and also work on remote one day a week, but the day changes every week, i don´t find a solution how to manage my avails if they change every week..

any idea for a solution?

0 Upvotes
Josh

Meetings

SOLVE

Hi @pf,

At this time the only thing that I could think to do is to mark your time as unavailable in your integrated calendar. So the HubSpot meetings link would techinically allow someone to book you if you had an opening...but by setting that appointment in your calendar, it won't be possible for them to actually book on the Fridays that you are gone.

Hope that helps!

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
pf

Meetings

SOLVE

thank you for your fast respond. it doesn´t work for at my calender and i can´t reach anyone on their hotline. any idea how to get with a free account phone support? 

0 Upvotes
M_Humphreys
Participant

Meetings

SOLVE

I had hoped to be able to offer a 3 day block of dates for the conference delagates to meet with me. I don't want anyone trying to book a date / time outside of the conference dates by accident. 

I was going to promote the booking calendar through email. The event is still 3 weeks away. 

Josh
Solution

Meetings

SOLVE

I understand your situation. Unfortunately the best option will be to wait 2 weeks and promote 7 days in advance. You can then set it to not book within 7 days and beyond when conference ends. There will be a custom meeting link for this, so you won't have to worry about this impacting your other meeting links.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
M_Humphreys
Participant

Meetings

SOLVE

Thanks Josh. Not a great solution but I understand that this is the best I can do at the moment. I have added this feature as a request on the forum.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Meetings

SOLVE

Hey @M_Humphreys could you please share a link to the idea you posted on this thread? If anybody finds this discussion and has the same goal/roadblock as you, they'll be able to find your idea and vote for it - thank you!