Sales Hub Tools

Bartvk
Teilnehmer/-in

Meetings set to busy do not sync with Hubspot (office 365)

lösung

Hello all,

I've set up my meetings and have an office 365 integration. I read that meetings set in my office365 calendar to busy should make sure that no meetings can be booked during that time. However, this is still the case. Hubspot meetings shows as if my whole days are free to be booked, which they are not. I'm placing the meeting link on my website so visitors can book a meeting directly with me and therefore I want it to sync properly.

I'm no programmer but a good addition to this: I'm Dutch and use Dutch office 365, which means "busy" in Dutch is translated to "Bezet". I dont know if this is relevant, but thought I'd mention it.

Any help?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Bartvk
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Dear Jenny,

I don't know what happened but now it works fine. Maybe a syncing delay on microsoft end.

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help though!

Kr,

Bart

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Bartvk,

The language of your calendar should not make a difference. 

Can you share screnshots of your calendar showing what you would expect to be blocked off, and the availability on the HubSpot meetings link? Additionally, do you have more than one calendar in your inbox? Can you confirm that the availability is associated with the same calendar as the one associated with HubSpot?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Bartvk
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Dear Jenny,

I don't know what happened but now it works fine. Maybe a syncing delay on microsoft end.

Thanks for your reply and willingness to help though!

Kr,

Bart

0 Upvotes