Sales Hub Tools

DSalesTeam

Meetings not saving attendee

Hi,

Today we started having an issue where the contact owner is added to the meeting as an attendee it will not save. It will allow me to add the contact owner as an attendee but upon saving, it has removed the contact owner and only has the contact saved. I've tried both in safari and chrome.

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
DSalesTeam

Hi,

No they havent bounced before, its been working up until yesterday morning when I noticed none of the events were appearing on the calendar.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

@DSalesTeam, this might simply be a bug then. Are you on a paid subscription and have access to customer support? (purple in-app widget, lower right of the screen)

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @DSalesTeam,

Does the internal contact have a legal basis for communication, have they bounced before?

By the way, you might want to delete the video since it's showing personal information and the contacts have probably not consented into public sharing of their data. cc @sharonlicari 

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DSalesTeam

x

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @DSalesTeam,

I haven't seen this before but this might be related to your never log list? Could you check whether your own user email domains are on that list?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
DSalesTeam

Hi,

Yes just checked and its blank. Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 9.48.17 AM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @DSalesTeam,

Could you share a bit more context here, are you updating the meeting in your connected calendar or right within HubSpot? How exactly are you adding the contact owner – does the owner have their own contact record that you're selecting on the Attendees dropdown?

If HubSpot doesn't save the the Attendees selection, this might be an issue with your browser or a bug. In the first case, can you try a different browser, private tab, clear your cache, disable your extensions and check whether the problem persists? In the second case, are you on a paid subscription? If so, you could reach out to HubSpot support to investigate further.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
DSalesTeam

I've added in a video to show, i've cleared my cache in both chrome and safari and the issue persists. The contact owner is a contact within hubspot as well as having their google calendar tied into their account.

0 Upvotes