Sales Hub Tools

RBerger2

Meetings in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hey! I am a lead generator and do a lot of work scheduling meetings for my sales team. I am wondering if there is a way I would have access to my sales person's meeting link to use it in outgoing emails. Any help is apprecitaed! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Meetings in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @RBerger2,

Yes, if you're a super admin, you can see their meeting links by navigating to Menu > Sales > Meetings and using the Owner dropdown to select a sales person.

If you can't see the meeting links, you would simply reach out to each person and ask them to share their links with you (by following the same steps and copying the link).

karstenkoehler_0-1657773062111.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Meetings in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi @RBerger2,

Yes, if you're a super admin, you can see their meeting links by navigating to Menu > Sales > Meetings and using the Owner dropdown to select a sales person.

If you can't see the meeting links, you would simply reach out to each person and ask them to share their links with you (by following the same steps and copying the link).

karstenkoehler_0-1657773062111.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.