Sales Hub Tools

gjp
Participant | Platinum Partner

Meetings ignoring appointments already booked on calendar

SOLVE

While testing the meeting tool, Hubspot seems to ignore appointments already booked on my calendar, therefore allowing someone to select a time slot with an already booked block of time. 

The Google calendar integration IS turned on. I do use multiple calendars on Google calendar, so maybe it's not noticing them?  Am I missing something?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gjp

The integration between HubSpot and your Google calendar for booking meetings will only sync with your default, or main, calendar. Meetings scheduled on other calendars will not be recognized by HubSpot.

For additional information on the meetings tool, check out the Meetings User Guide

Jenny

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
gjp

SOLVE

I resolved this problem some time ago... I was not using the main google calendar (trying to use alternate calendars). As a result Hubspot was not identifying alternate calendar entries, but once I switched to the main one, problem resolved itself.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gjp

The integration between HubSpot and your Google calendar for booking meetings will only sync with your default, or main, calendar. Meetings scheduled on other calendars will not be recognized by HubSpot.

For additional information on the meetings tool, check out the Meetings User Guide

Jenny

holdex
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello,

My calendar is not synced, even though i am using main calendar. My hubspot calendar let other people book meetings anytime, while ignoring already booked events in the main calendar. How to fix it? 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @holdex,

What is the email address that is connected to your calendar? Can you send along screenshots? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@holdex I cannot assist until you give me the email address associated with your calendar. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
holdex
Contributor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda how can I send you a private message with my email?

0 Upvotes