Sales Hub Tools

tjgarland
参加者

Meetings ignoring appointments already booked on calendar

解決

I only have one calendar in GOOGLE and it's synchronised with HubSpot. When I block out a whole day, I create an ALL DAY appoinment to block out the whole day.

It seems that HubSpot is not recognising my available times and has me unavailable when I am available and vice versa.

I have no idea how to problem solve this. Any ideas anyone?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Meetings ignoring appointments already booked on calendar

Short A: Double-check AND Triple-check Google appointment settings (using Chrome). Make sure booked appointments are set to 'BUSY' (including that 'ALL DAY' appointment).

Longer A:

Excellent idea @tjgarland ... we've been using the same strategy to manage 'blocked' dates/times since 2016 when our schedule becomes full and we don't want to modify our HubSpot meeting settings.

Occasionally, we notice that HubSpot and Google don't play well together. This becomes particularly apparant when we attempt to access HubSpot from multiple devices (i.e., PCs, tablets, phones, etc.). The following are our now standard troubleshooting steps.

-1- Logout of HubSpot on unused devices.

-2- Clear browser cache on currently active device.

-3- Login to HubSpot on currently active device (using Chrome).

-4- Re-Login to Gmail (reeeeally important step if issue persists)

-5- Re-Connect Gmail-to-HubSpot (as a total last resort if issue persists)

Haven't encountered any scenario that isn't resolve when following the above steps on both Windows 10 (both 64-bit and 32-bit) and Windows 7 (both 64-bit and 32-bit).

Hope that helps.

Best,

Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Meetings ignoring appointments already booked on calendar

Short A: Double-check AND Triple-check Google appointment settings (using Chrome). Make sure booked appointments are set to 'BUSY' (including that 'ALL DAY' appointment).

Longer A:

Excellent idea @tjgarland ... we've been using the same strategy to manage 'blocked' dates/times since 2016 when our schedule becomes full and we don't want to modify our HubSpot meeting settings.

Occasionally, we notice that HubSpot and Google don't play well together. This becomes particularly apparant when we attempt to access HubSpot from multiple devices (i.e., PCs, tablets, phones, etc.). The following are our now standard troubleshooting steps.

-1- Logout of HubSpot on unused devices.

-2- Clear browser cache on currently active device.

-3- Login to HubSpot on currently active device (using Chrome).

-4- Re-Login to Gmail (reeeeally important step if issue persists)

-5- Re-Connect Gmail-to-HubSpot (as a total last resort if issue persists)

Haven't encountered any scenario that isn't resolve when following the above steps on both Windows 10 (both 64-bit and 32-bit) and Windows 7 (both 64-bit and 32-bit).

Hope that helps.

Best,

Frank

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
tjgarland
参加者

解決

Thanks Frank. Problem solved and the HubSpot calendar is now correctly picking up my availability. I've made a note of what you said to pass onto other team members if they have the same problem.

0 いいね!