Sales Hub Tools

MGraceGopez

Meetings for multiple attendees

SOLVE

Hi,

How do create a meeting link that allows multiple attendees and so, that particular timeslot will still show up in the options even after 1 person has already booked me for that date/time?

Thanks.

2 Accepted solutions
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi,

this isn't possible as far as I'm aware. You can create meetings links for multiple members of your team, but if you're looking for multiple external people to book at the same time, then that's not a feature it has.

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MGraceGopez,

I have good news for you 😉

[Public Beta] Add Guests to Meetings via Scheduling Pages

Nov 9, 2023

What is it?

Today, users are lacking a way for prospects to include additional attendees on the meeting invite when booking time on a scheduling page. Now, users will have the ability to turn on a feature within their scheduling pages to allow prospects to add additional guests to the meeting. Prospects can include up to 10 additional guests. These guests will receive a calendar invite for the meeting that was just booked.

Why does it matter?

This feature gives the ability for prospects filling out a scheduling page to add additional guests/attendees to a meeting link when they are in the process of booking the meeting.

How does it work?

Reps can turn on this new feature by navigating to the Form tab on a scheduling page and turning on "allow guests". This will allow prospects that book time on this scheduling page to add up to 10 additional guests that will all receive a calendar invite once the meeting is booked.

Once this feature is turned on, prospects that book time on a scheduling page that allows guests to be added will see a new field in the meeting booking form. Prospects can add up to 10 additional guests to the meeting they are actively booking by adding the guests' email addresses in the provided field. An email must be valid for it to be included.

By including emails for guests, the prospect is agreeing to HubSpot's Privacy Policy for how HubSpot will store and use that data.

The meeting activity in the timeline will inform the rep of any guests that were added to the meeting via the booking form. They will also see these guests on their connected calendar, if applicable.

Who gets it?

All hubs and tiers

Learn More:

Join the discussion on our Community

You can find this beta here:

karstenkoehler_4-1699556745296.png

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MGraceGopez,

I have good news for you 😉

[Public Beta] Add Guests to Meetings via Scheduling Pages

Nov 9, 2023

What is it?

Today, users are lacking a way for prospects to include additional attendees on the meeting invite when booking time on a scheduling page. Now, users will have the ability to turn on a feature within their scheduling pages to allow prospects to add additional guests to the meeting. Prospects can include up to 10 additional guests. These guests will receive a calendar invite for the meeting that was just booked.

Why does it matter?

This feature gives the ability for prospects filling out a scheduling page to add additional guests/attendees to a meeting link when they are in the process of booking the meeting.

How does it work?

Reps can turn on this new feature by navigating to the Form tab on a scheduling page and turning on "allow guests". This will allow prospects that book time on this scheduling page to add up to 10 additional guests that will all receive a calendar invite once the meeting is booked.

Once this feature is turned on, prospects that book time on a scheduling page that allows guests to be added will see a new field in the meeting booking form. Prospects can add up to 10 additional guests to the meeting they are actively booking by adding the guests' email addresses in the provided field. An email must be valid for it to be included.

By including emails for guests, the prospect is agreeing to HubSpot's Privacy Policy for how HubSpot will store and use that data.

The meeting activity in the timeline will inform the rep of any guests that were added to the meeting via the booking form. They will also see these guests on their connected calendar, if applicable.

Who gets it?

All hubs and tiers

Learn More:

Join the discussion on our Community

You can find this beta here:

karstenkoehler_4-1699556745296.png

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
LRoyal

SOLVE

This is a great feature to add but I think it still misses what is needed. For example, I want people to register for a virtual event that is recurring every week (open office hour). In another popular scheduling app, I can determine how many people can register for an event before it closes the link. I have not found how to do this within the Hubspot platform. 

JCohen34
Participant

SOLVE

I also was looking for this exact feature that LRoyal is referring to. I want to hold regular meetings open to multiple unrelated clients that could register themselves until a certain meeting capacity is met. 

0 Upvotes
js13

SOLVE

+1. @hubspot 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @js13,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would highly encourage you to upvote this related feature request in the Ideas Forum and comment why this feature would be useful in the thread. Our Product Team, who monitors the Ideas Forum regularly, can read your feedback and take it into account for potential product development in the future.

Thank you,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Bartel1999
Participant

SOLVE

This is exactly what we need too.

Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

Hi,

this isn't possible as far as I'm aware. You can create meetings links for multiple members of your team, but if you're looking for multiple external people to book at the same time, then that's not a feature it has.

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
js13

SOLVE

This is not a solution....

0 Upvotes