Meetings for multiple attendees

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

How do create a meeting link that allows multiple attendees and so, that particular timeslot will still show up in the options even after 1 person has already booked me for that date/time?

Thanks.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi,

this isn't possible as far as I'm aware. You can create meetings links for multiple members of your team, but if you're looking for multiple external people to book at the same time, then that's not a feature it has.

klood digital, creating gameplans for SaaS Success

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Solution
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi,

this isn't possible as far as I'm aware. You can create meetings links for multiple members of your team, but if you're looking for multiple external people to book at the same time, then that's not a feature it has.

klood digital, creating gameplans for SaaS Success

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I agree that we need this. I am looking to set up a mini-webinar so that people can join twice a day, but I want to restrict the amount of people so it is a small group setting.

Calendly does it so you can select the amount of people that you allow to join. So I could have a time slot where I allow 3 people to join. Considering moving over to that for this function, but wondering if it is in the works here.

Highlighted
New Contributor

We need this functionality!!! The workaround to this is insane and shouldn't be this difficult. 

https://www.smartbugmedia.com/blog/how-to-do-a-webinar-with-hubspot-and-zoom

0 Upvotes