Sales Hub Tools

BAdmin
Miembro

Meetings capability

resolver

Hi there,

I want to be able to use the meetings functionality, however I am already syncing inbox for the same team gmail account that the calendar needs to sync with. I have read you cant sync the same account for both inbox and meetings. Is there a way around this?

regards

Adrian

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Meetings capability

resolver

Hi @BAdmin,

As far as I know, there isn't. Keep in mind that a personal email address should not be connected as a conversations inbox. Conversations inboxes are meant to be used for shared team email addresses, not to replicate your personal inbox inside of HubSpot.

If you want to use the meeting tool, you would have to disconnect your personal email address from your conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Meetings capability

resolver

Echoing @karstenkoehler here. If you're wanting a group email for the meetings link (for group availability or passing meetings around), I'd instead think about having individuals with HubSpot accounts set up a group meeting link or a round robin meeting link, so you can manage meetings that way. Those are avaiable in Sales & Service Hub paid options. More info: Create and edit scheduling pages with the meetings tool 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
karstenkoehler
Solución

Meetings capability

resolver

Hi @BAdmin,

As far as I know, there isn't. Keep in mind that a personal email address should not be connected as a conversations inbox. Conversations inboxes are meant to be used for shared team email addresses, not to replicate your personal inbox inside of HubSpot.

If you want to use the meeting tool, you would have to disconnect your personal email address from your conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Solución

Meetings capability

resolver

Echoing @karstenkoehler here. If you're wanting a group email for the meetings link (for group availability or passing meetings around), I'd instead think about having individuals with HubSpot accounts set up a group meeting link or a round robin meeting link, so you can manage meetings that way. Those are avaiable in Sales & Service Hub paid options. More info: Create and edit scheduling pages with the meetings tool 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/